Monday, January 10, 2005

 

! Treepad: Personal Information Manager, Notes Organizer, Word Processor, PIM, Database and more!

! Treepad: Personal Information Manager, Notes Organizer, Word Processor, PIM, Database and more! Treepad is a sweet application. The tree formating of my documents has been great. The program keeps getting better. Before the Blogging came along, I used Treepad almost exclusively for my writings. They make a Windows and a Linux version. I believe someone has also created a Java version, so mac users can try it out. There are different versions depending on your needs. The Free version just does basic text processing of the above list, but it was great even back when that's all I used. OH, I wonder if they'd be willing to incorporate blogging into their software? That would be sweet indeed!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?